Head Hunters Challenge Team Sign Up! Rosters here!

turnbullTeRRoR

I will list  all rosters here.  Please  get with friends/ players / randoms yo mamma whoever  and form up some teams/clans for the wipe cycle.   Give your teams name and create your clan on the server with the clan plugin!

/clan create "tag" "description"

/clan invite "name"       - name must be exact match

I still have to talk to ppl, my thoughts would be the following (and no i am not sold on the name and it can change lol).  I'm not sure about the headhunter thing and may be more willing just to play and if we collect any skulls along the way then so be it.

Primate's :  tag -Prim8

1. MrMonkey
  2. Lunk
  3. CID
  4. Haven
  5. Jack 

I will check with people including like Lunk, Haven, CID, Jack etc but i'm not sure if any of these people will want to do their own thing or not.   There may be enough for another team or two if you count Leon, Mustard, Zero, Skekis, Clony, ZeroDegrees, KillaJ, Slim, etc...

I still have to talk to ppl, my thoughts would be the following (and no i am not sold on the name and it can change lol).  I'm not sure about the headhunter thing and may be more willing just to play and if we collect any skulls along the way then so be it.

1. MrMonkey
  2. Lunk
  3. CID
  4. Haven
  5. Jack 

I will check with people including like Lunk, Haven, CID, Jack etc but i'm not sure if any of these people will want to do their own thing or not.   There may be enough for another team or two if you count Leon, Mustard, Zero, Skekis, Clony, ZeroDegrees, KillaJ, Slim, etc...

That's what this run is about but if we  dont have any animosity on the server then everyone gets bored.  So there has to be something to shoot for / so to speak :D

1. MrMonkey
  2. Lunk
  3. CID
  4. Haven
  5. Jack 

That's what this run is about but if we  dont have any animosity on the server then everyone gets bored.  So there has to be something to shoot for / so to speak :D

I i think our team motto may become "ask questions later", that may sow some animosity :)

I think we got room for ya ZD.  Niv, keymaster, tomatoes, you and I.  That would be 5.  We're all rejects it seams.  I'm not going to be more active until after superbowl, but its' on then!!

We'll see. I had one of the stacked teams kill me in my sleep and then another kill me (who happens to be geared) while I am starving to death and naked.  Unless we can get multiple people on to build soon, it will be difficult at the very least to accomplish anything when it's KOS mode.