Next Wipe

MrMonkey

It's never to early to start thinking about the next wipe!    I was curious if this has been discussed yet or not?  

With population still rather low, i would prefer to go back to two larger teams for now.  Instead of north or south, try east vs west? 

I know Markie had the topic going over some different mods as well....

• Like 1

Well its Wednesday we have 2 more days.  If you see a player get them to post here or post here for them if they are planning on participating.

Lunk

Limit

San

Tbt

Kaya

CID

Jack

Monkey

Zero Degrees

Clony

Leon/Lockstrife

Markie

Reomet

ZD

Shaman

Slim

KillerJ

Shaftiel

Faith
Biggs

Clony

CheapBootlegger

Waeken

Mustard 

Jess/Nivi

Haven

Bryk

Onyx

I know I'm probably missing someone but  yeah I need to know from these people who are gonna commit to a "game" 

AND after that how will we determine teams.

I think larger teams would work better, East vs. West sounds fine.  I'll be around for next wipe, want to be more involved with a team this time around, raiding, group PvP, that sort of thing. Building is fun, but mindlessly gathering gets a bit boring after awhile lol, but  I have learned a bit about building, and design.  Mostly what doesn't work, but thats a very valuable thing to know lol.

Shaftiel