West Coast Chillin vs Beasts of the East quick votes

turnbullTeRRoR

Names pending  but   [WCC] vs [boE]  does have a certain charm

I need your preferred response to these items

#1 kills-  scored via kill feed( so and so killed you death note)   or scored via skull collection and turn in.  team vs team skulls 1 pt      randoms skulls 0.5 pts

#2 Air drops scored   with at least 2 of opposing team online or   at least 2 and teams are within 2 of each other     5 vs 2  (no scoring)   5 vs 3  or 4 vs 2 - scoring   (+3 both scenarios)

• side notes.  You must despawn the crate...you can drop items on the ground- no despawn- no score.   Only 1 person should pull from the crate.  If 2 peeps pull and one dies the score is void. 

#3. Capital events   YES/ NO       if yes-     same as before a 2 door capital      +3 for each door destroyed  and +5 for AD smoke signal capture  same hours  9- 11  Saturday Nights.

• side note  someone asked about being able to build around them..... it was already too hard / no one succeeded on the last go around......so why should we make it harder?
  • also there should be no outside turrets(team ice) nor should you encircle the build zone and leave a "eye of the needle" passage way for attackers to go through(team fire)

#4 Helicopters...  same scoring rules as  AD's  @ least 2 on     OR   at least 2 and within 2#'s of the opposing team for scoring.   (+5 for takedown  +5 for loot recovery)

#5  Neutral zone  with outpost rules or  No neutral zone  50/50 split.

#6 Civilians    designate 2/3 roster spots for players who gather/ can be killed but cannot be used in scoring or capturing AD's   PVE preferred players who can still take part / build/ gather.    YES /NO

So   +1 for clan vs clan kills     +0.5 for neutrals ( if we are playing skulls)

+3 for air drops/ recovery to a teams base

+5 for Heli Take down  +5 for loot recover ( both pending on team mins)

+3 for each door destroyed on capital raid and +5 for AD smoke recovery to a teams base

3. Capital events   YES/ NO       if yes-     same as before a 2 door capital      +3 for each door destroyed  and +5 for AD smoke signal capture  same hours  9- 11  Saturday Nights.

• side note  someone asked about being able to build around them..... it was already too hard / no one succeeded on the last go around......so why should we make it harder?
  • also there should be no outside turrets(team ice) nor should you encircle the build zone and leave a "eye of the needle" passage way for attackers to go through(team fire)

So we cant use high walls and honeycomb nor turrets to protect it? and almost no building near it? 

So just a building in the middle of nowhere 

you can build one right outside the capital build zone  as long as your not trying to "cup" the base

Defend base should be on North our South side  of Capital.  Not blocking the door side.  The capital doors will face opposing directions/  West capital doors will face East/ and vise versa.

There should not be auto turrets on walls/ that can reach the capital door.

base.png

I have no idea what a 'capital' building is, what '2 door' means, or most of what you said in your post.  However, I will be participating, albeit late at night lol. A team that wants a late night AD grabber/resource gatherer you know who to get!

Shaftiel

Scoring on kills from the kill notice.

I dislike the scoring on airdrops as it is too hard to tell for sure and its all based on honor system, but that is nothing new.

I like capital event but would rather a central capital where both teams attack the same place and attack each other for control of it.  So you are not constantly balancing trying to protect your base while raid the other, its all our rush and war against each other to win the maps capital.  If people want to build raid bases within a vicinity then fine but it that would need mapped out what is acceptable.

Heli take down scoring is okay, but i still i think the loot is prize enough on its own and too hard to track.

No neutral zone.

No civilians but i would continue to implore members to attack each other as much as you want but try to take it easy on randoms so they hopefully will stay a little longer.  An empty map is a boring map...

Air drops are the only thing that drove most killing and kept people crossing the map.  And it is mostly lies if someone says they will go after AD's behind enemie lines with out scoring because its simply proven not true.

and i understand, was expressing it's not my favorite which is nothing new.     I was hoping more input on the capital as the last capitals lead to many complaints and i think the central capital can eliminate some of that.

how about face off style capitals at the border

approx 300 yards appart   2 words...... ROCKET BATTLE

also would consider handing out kits  during this "event" time period    2 guns 2 armor sets   200 ammo per team member.   ( all can be kept afterwards to) you provide your own meds/ food/ explosives.    

Also if we do this  it would negate the need to build close to capital as it would be a planned event and  I would make identical fortifications for each team  via admin.  Would everyone be cool with that?   We all meet 9ish I doyle out stuff and we begin at certian in game map time 2 in game day/night cycles..... like 16:00 to 1600 two days later