To the East team 02/20

ZeroDamage

I'm apologize to those who got caught up in what happened tonight. If you were not one of those grieving me, then I apologize if I killed you in the process of ending my membership with the East team.  I was patient with the stealing of gear i had equipped and got from Airdrops. I was patient with the bear traps at my door. I was even tolerant of the door placed to block me in my room. The final straw was moving stuff that I helped obtain to another room and locking me out and the refusal to explain what was going on. Then taking everything, even stuff I helped get and moving into a new base and leaving all of the doors open so that the base would get easily overtaken. I'm sorry if you were not involved in that but a person can only take so much and self defense precautions had to be taken.

Markie:  Consider this an official warning regarding your behavior towards other players in the game. You've insulted others and myself. You've treated others poorly in ways that goes beyond the nature of the game.  If you are unsure of the rules and the nature of the GC community as a whole, please ask and review the membership rules here: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/40366-joining-gamerscoalition-faq-and-dues/

The rules apply even for non members.

what transitioned is your own fault i had this long written out thing but i said screw it and make it plain and simple, I see why you were pawned off on me 2 wipes in a row. You do not listen, You used the groups GROUPS resources to make Armor for yourself due to you wanted certain skins. You used GROUPS resources to make your own stuff after being told not to. You ignore people. Yes you did help farm but not like everyone else who played 5+ hours a day so dont get ahead of yourself. Stealing gear? noone wants the gear you made bc its tier 2 armor and weapons when we were suppose to be wearing tier 3. insulted? Explain how so 

Edited by markie10

Ah rust.   Its toxicity does tend to spread.   Chill guys its a game of people.   People are social.  It is a social game.  Just like in all other social fashions people will disagree.  Lets not let it take us down the wrong path.    

ps  Markie   he was not "pwned off" on anyone.  I set the original members for teams  in  FIRE vs ICE and we recruited there after and ZD was on my team which incidentally you were on.    The headhunters challenge was form your own team from the get go.  East vs West  was a pretty much just people filing in as needed.  When ZD joined the East was down a player.  Also I have mentioned many many times it would much much better if teams had multiple  bases which would cut down on the elbowing and jostling for resource and usages.

what transitioned is your own fault i had this long written out thing but i said screw it and make it plain and simple, I see why you were pawned off on me 2 wipes in a row. You do not listen, You used the groups GROUPS resources to make Armor for yourself due to you wanted certain skins. You used GROUPS resources to make your own stuff after being told not to. You ignore people. Yes you did help farm but not like everyone else who played 5+ hours a day so dont get ahead of yourself. Stealing gear? noone wants the gear you made bc its tier 2 armor and weapons when we were suppose to be wearing tier 3. insulted? Explain how so 

This is the response I was expecting considering your attitude in the game.  Let's address this one at a time.

I see why you were pawned off on me 2 wipes in a row

There's that attitude that's cost the server at least two other players. I was never "pawned" on you, I picked the team that had the least number of players at the time. 

You used the groups GROUPS resources to make Armor for yourself due to you wanted certain skins.

What you meant to say here is "My resources" because you act like everything collected is owned by you. You dictate what is kept and what is not. I however do not need to ask you or anyone for permission on what to build or craft for armor or anything for that matter when I am a contributing part of that team. Considering I contributed to a good portion of the material (that you all stole and ran off with as a matter of fact) I can make whatever i want.

You used GROUPS resources to make your own stuff after being told not to.

Maybe others do not mind being told what to do all the time but other than you being pretty good at base building, no one made you the boss. I can craft what I want when I am the one collecting the resources used to craft such items.

You ignore people.

You do understand that you and Monkey and whoever else ignored me as i was asking what was going on.  I was collecting resources all the while you were taking it from me without telling me and moving to another base. No need to be a hypocrite.

Yes you did help farm but not like everyone else who played 5+ hours a day so dont get ahead of yourself

Some of us have a family and work for a living. I would rather not put in 35+ hours a week playing a single video game solely for the purpose of impressing you. If you and others do, then good for you and them.  That still doesn't warrant the betrayal and honestly crappy behavior from some GC members.

noone wants the gear you made bc its tier 2 armor and weapons when we were suppose to be wearing tier 3

This makes no sense. We rarely if ever raid. We only slave for resources for you. Doesn't matter if I run around naked. And I honestly don't know what you are talking about with this armor. I never once tried to get anyone to wear anything I made. I made it for myself and made extras if I had some spare resources in case they are needed.

With all of that said. I don't take this personally from anyone. I consider it part of the game where you get betrayed, etc.  I do however think Markie's behavior has been toxic and should stop. Nor will I play with Markie on a team again in this game. 

Let me simplify this for both of you.     You are both wrong and  you are both right.  Markie has a certain style of play  that ZD does not like.  ZD's style of play is also not to Markies liking.   Do not bunk together.   We don't need added drama.  Do think players in my bases/ teams have not done things that give me angst?    They have with out a doubt, but its a game and people are different. I just live with it.

• Like 1