I will not put up with people trying to ruin gameplay

PeanutButterNJelly

Well said Peanut. You have done a good job, done well to stay neutral and hold up the rules. You are very much appreciated for all the time and effort you have put into the server, so please don't ever think no one appreciates what you do.  :luxhello:

I think we all want to see the server around for a long time and eventually see L4D3 up on 10v10 (or heck maybe they'll allow for 20v20 by then!) I'm not bored with the game by far (even 2200hrs into it) probably because I'm extremely lucky to get an hour in a day these days and it is my escape from everything. Death charging someone (ie, peanut) never gets old. I'm trying to become a better hunter so that has given me lots of joy lately.

If anyone wants to do a set time for VIP/pathing I can try to be available most nights 8pm CST - 10ish pm CST.  During daytime hours if I'm lucky and my son takes a nap and I'm not covered up with work, I could have a few hours then, if only to be AFK and make sure everything is set up correctly, peek in every so often. I can even come in to change maps for folks if they're stuck with something they don't want (like the Passing.)

Edited by looneypumpkin
  • Like 2

You appear to have the perfect disposition for this job Peanut, so I'm glad you're doing it.  Please allow a little bit of drama though because it makes for good reading while I'm at work.

• Like 2

You're the best Peanut, keep it up.

I almost did a spit take when I read this.

You know what, despite everything I say behind your back, your the best Peanut on the server!

How many Peanuts are there?