Get a load of this "Rookie"

Carlos

Hey, GC peeps. I didn't know whether to make a new thread, or update this to Johnny's Highlights thread; but I'll just leave this clip I caught from my stream here on this link.

Someone gets incapacitated multiple times the exact same way. I won't spoil it for anyone. That's up to you guys to figure out who it was! This clip is just for entertainment purposes, and it's nothing personal :)

btw: VIEWER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED:

There may be some naughty language used (but was neither on game chat or in voice chat ;)) in this clip.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141234141

Hope you maniacs enjoyed watching it :3

Edit: When I said "rookie," I didn't mean it literally as an insult. Just using it as a fun phrase that gets used a lot here.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 2

I think the real rookie here is Carlos.. NON BIND USING, NON ROCKET BOOMING AND NON AK USING SON OF A GUN. Also mercman come back we miss you from your biggest fans.

Edited by EliasPerez
  • Like 3

(edited)

Watching you type gives me all the /facepalms.  So much wasted potential...

It's not all bad though. Typing doesn't really bother me that much. I'm usually pretty quick when I type out the !buy commands while I'm in the middle of playing a round. I've been doing this in the servers for nearly 3 years, so I'm naturally used to typing everything out. Typos are inevitable from time-to-time, but hey, it happens :)

Edited by Carlos

(edited)

Carlos what are you using to make videos of gameplay? I'm wanting to try it  :ponder:

I'm using the OBS software. I have it connected to Twitch on its settings. You'll have to download it first if you want to use it. Plus, you'd want to make a Twitch account too  :)

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 2

Carlos what are you using to make videos of gameplay? I'm wanting to try it  :ponder:

I'm using the OBS software. I have it connected to Twitch on its settings. You'll have to download it first if you want to use it. Plus, you'd want to make a Twitch account too  :)

Though you don't need twitch.  You can record directly to your hard drive.

I seem to have figured it out. The twitch tutorials are for an older version but I got through it. Will be nice to capture hilarious moments. I got it set up to stream/record at the same time. The only thing I need to set up is muting my mic, which I'd almost rather it be muted all the time.