Interest check: Membership art contest

looneypumpkin

For those of you too poor or unwilling to pay for a membership slot, listen up. I am offering to fund an art contest that will be judged by your peers. If there is enough interest anyway. So post here if you are interested. As it is now I'd like to open it up only to those who have been playing with us a long time and aren't currently paid members. (6 months minimum.) However if there's very few of those willing, I might open it up for folks to renew as well. 

Idea will be some sort of art submission, drawn, painted, 3D, music, whatever -- keep it clean and tasteful. Must be gaming related. You can use members personas as long as it's in good clean fun. 

Interested? If so I will edit this topic with the rules and stuff as we go along. This is open to any GC forum member/server on any of the games but I will post here first.  

Since its been a long time since Ive had a membership, Im interested in this, I could possibly make a game or such, if that counts? Obviously related to the L4D2 server and people.

You can't do that, I've already done that!

I think he meant a good game.  <ducks>

Since its been a long time since Ive had a membership, Im interested in this, I could possibly make a game or such, if that counts? Obviously related to the L4D2 server and people.

You can't do that, I've already done that!

I think he meant a good game.  

You didn't even play it, bruh.