Jeez, this round

Carlos

(edited)

Alright, GC peeps. Some of you heard about this insane round earlier on the servers tonight, and some of you were even here when all of this took place! Well, here it is. Here's the recorded footage of what all went down. If you have the time, please make sure to check this lengthy clip out :)

For the record, I went back and monitored the whole highlight video to make sure I didn't go overboard with my profanity. Yea, viewer's discretion is advised. There is plenty of inappropriate language throughout the first half of this video. But to be fair, I was actually amused over some of my reactions during the rewatch I did moments ago :P

I think everything in this clip is worth a watch. Let's just say: I think there were multiple records in this round that were broken (lol). Hopefully, you folks may be entertained by this :D

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154017777

Count how many defibs/respawns that occurred during this round. If you're certain of the correct total number after watching this whole video (if you have the time), then I think that's worthy enough for you to earn a reward just for doing so lol

Kudos to Miss Spider for being the only other player in the team to die only once :)

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 2

lol I hate to have missed this. I remember playing out a similar map, I think it was Death Toll with some folks that aren't around anymore. We went through and survived a witch farm, got all the witch achievements that you don't see anymore like Cry me a River. I want to say Tsunami and/or Gravity Kitty was there for it. 

Thanks for posting the video!  :hihi:

• Like 1