O...M...G It's happening!

Johnny

ADMINS VERSUS MEMBERS ON SATURDAY NIGHT CUSTOMS!  We may even throw in some VIP or some other shenanigans like low gravity and stuff!  

6IxXxqw.jpg

Saturday, July 29th, Server 2, 5 PM EST.  The admins have been practicing. Mostly Peanut.  Especially Peanut.  

• Like 2

Mostly Peanut. Especially Peanut.

Result's the same, he'll go down again and again and again and again and again, until the members get bored and have sympathy and just let him go.

• Like 1

Oh damn, that's tonight.

I mean, I could broadcast the Admins vs Members game tonight if that's what you want. Customs aren't really my forte, but I'll play just so you guys can see tonight's special event on Twitch. Would you like to see that?

Please respond soon so I'll know whether to stay on and download customs or not later this evening.

Edited by Carlos

Not tonight Carlos, it's the 29th. So some time to prepare. Though we'd like to have you join up. I was "meh" about customs too but they're pretty good. I love Urban Flight and Dam it the best.

If you can't do it I'll try to set up a broadcast, but like I said my internet can be flaky... though it's behaved the last week or so.

• Like 1

ONE MORE WEEK!

Members will have to come early to reserve your spot if you plan on playing. It is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.  When we swap to the customs map, the ten members who are on the server first will keep his/her spot.  Everyone else will be booted for admins spots.

Good luck!