Fortnite: Battle Royale

turnbullTeRRoR

Free BR game that is  suprisingly less buggy and more smooth than PUBG  and its Free with epic games ( not on steam)

We have a decent group dedicated to playing it but really need a few more.  It hit 10 million players in 2 weeks. ( way faster than pubg)  Games are typically 20 mins long.

Look it up on youtube  for more info.

Sounds interesting!  I'll have to check it out...but only if you guys check out these new Arma 3 servers I found!  Also, It seems a little quick for a BR...20 mins?  That's almost as long as a CoD match.

20-25 min matches smaller island  no vehicles ( though rumors are they are working on more islands possibly larger with vehicles)    This is a heaven send for team games.  If one of your squad gets eliminated early you dont have to wait so dang long for everyone to finish up-   my #1 gripe with h1z1 koh was a fast death meant a possible 45 min wait  time for friends to finish which was irritating to say the least.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...