The Passing Update

SpenceTheChef

I wanna make the case that we update the finale on The Passing. For reference, on map 3 of Hard Rain, Spitters are disabled until the elevator makes it to the top floor of the mill, for good reason. In that same vein, I think we need to disable Spitters on the finale of Passing until the elevator makes it to the ground floor. Every playthrough on that map with bots, even just 1, results in rocket Spitters covering the elevator with spit, and the bots dancing around outside the elevator, unable to get inside. This in turn leaves everyone stuck in this small area until the bot dies, or the infected screw up their timing and lapse in their Spitter attacks.

On a full server, this isn't really an issue, though it is a bit of a point farm area for infected. But at any point with bots on the survivor team, it slows gameplay to a crawl, and makes it highly difficult for survivors to field a full team into the actual finale. Just a suggestion, but I think it would help improve the overall campaign.

• Like 7