banned cheburashka

cheburashka

I got banned for no reason.

Here is what happen.

i was in spectate mode for few min meng was unhappy about it so i join surv team half map later i got killed cause clearly they team was stacked and meng did not  care about it. After i got killed i check teams and it was 7vs6 in our favor i was dead so i switched team, got kicked instantly by meng. after i rejoin game i automatically join infected team(meng team) got banned ride away. is that how u guys treat new members?  Clear admin abuse in my opinion 

Edited by cheburashka
  • Like 1

Teams had bots on either end, if you aren't going to be playing there was no reason for you to be in spectate. Not unhappy with you as well. You died and just swapped teams. Whether the teams are stacked or not, it was low on player count either way. Not for you to decide on when to move. 

cheburashka :  lol
*DEAD* cheburashka: some 1 butt burning
cheburashka :  some 1 butt burning
[GC] Tanks alive: 1/2
Press the ZOOM key as ghost to change zombie class.
[sourceBans] Banned player "cheburashka" for 1440 minutes (reason:  not learning).
Player cheburashka <STEAM_1:1:239153668> has left the game

The reason for your ban was for attitude. Whether you feel I've wronged you or not, is up to you. But understand you've been banned for a day. Do enjoy your when you're on the server. How i acted to you is merely only me, not everyone else. You aren't the first to call me on admin abuse and you won't be the last, just know attitudes like yours will be dealt with swiftly if I'm around, take your ban and come back in a day. This is not a worthy excuse/explanation for me to lift your ban.

You have a great day as well. And you need to remember if I'm not there, I can't do much about it. So don't go saying people come and go with names because they do get taken out by me if I'm around. And your truth is not truth enough, don't get too full of yourself. your attitude is not welcomed, take the ban as a way for you to better yourself.

Members are held to a higher standard than randoms. When people buy membership, they're expected to know the rules and how to act in the server. They should also know that if they have an issue, bring it to the forums, the game is not the place to hash it out. 

• Like 1