Things people think we should add to server to add to fun

JodaHero

I was just thinking of some new things that could possibly be added to make gameplay alot more awesome. One such thing is more achievements to get. Like a third Sky Diver achievement, 2nd showstopper, 2nd leveling achievement etc. Another thing i thought of was how we have VIP mode, i talked to alot of members and they think having a mode where all survivors must use grenade launchers only sounds alot of fun. Post any ideas you have that would be cool to add into GC i wanna hear'em!

- Point giver: The people who gives out the most points above X gets extra 10 points?

- A map where there's only deadly witches? Haha No tanks, and deadly witches would cost 25 points there, instead of 30

I don’t know about that idea @Yortz_69 but I agree with the 2nd showstopper for the 20th Time. Also the rocket jockey idea sounds good also. If Jackie implements these ideas I’ll pay him $20 PayPal

I don’t know about that idea @Yortz_69 but I agree with the 2nd showstopper for the 20th Time. Also the rocket jockey idea sounds good also. If Jackie implements these ideas I’ll pay him $20 PayPal

I wish I got paid to write the buy plugin and the other stuff on the server...

In all honesty, hunting is easier than rocket jockey - easy to get points hunting someone who is incapped - can't do that with a jockey - and don't see many rocket jockeys coming in from quite some distance away atm - give it a go.

I also feel it's easier to land because you can air strafe much more.

Also, you can always rocket in without being noticed and skeeted/dodged where as hunters have to time their entrances and move at a much slower speed

Maybe reduce it by half the hunter damage, since it's definitely easier to land.

It's not that.  During testing, if I do a rocket jockey from not that far away, it lands as a 25 damage hit.  Close up, it's always 1 or 2 (which more or less what I want it to be).  There is no good middle-ground.