Fire

SpenceTheChef

So, I don't really have a viable solution for this issue at the moment, but I feel like it's something to brainstorm.

Now, I know that fire is a natural counter to witches, but after watching the same person melt four of our team's witches by rebuying molotovs and chucking them into the next area with little risk to his health bar, I feel like there needs to be some balancing on the points menu, or something. It's kinda ridiculous that something the infected team has to pay anywhere from 20-35 points for can be nullified by molotovs (and things like gas cans) for less than 1/5 the cost. And really, it's something that can compound into other perks as well. 2/3 of the special hordes can be shut down with a single well-placed molotov, again for only a fraction of the price infected has to pay for the horde (5 points compared to 15). I'm not saying fire items need to be done away with, because they are helpful tools, but there needs to be some balance between those items and the infected's items.

Edited by SpenceTheChef