Wireless Mouse Recommendations (aka mouse troubles)

MissSpider

Ugh. So does anyone else here happen to use a Logitech M325 wireless mouse? Or have used one in the past? I got one when I first got my laptop about 5 years ago. And I finally had to replace it last year (aka September) because the left click stopped functioning (it was dropped and therefore damaged; but it was dodgy as hell long before then and would randomly decide it just wasn't going to register left clicking). As mentioned, the one I have now is about 4 months old, and I'm beginning to experience the same left click problems. It's driving me crazy. I've tried just about everything to fix it (both in the past and presently). From removing the battery overnight/turning it off to let any static energy discharge (with and without removing the dongle/docking usb for it). To putting a fresh battery in. Even cleaning it. I know it's not software/hardware related as other mice work fine. Only thing I haven't done is take the darn thing apart (because I don't know how to do that and wouldn't ever get it back together lol). I guess I'm just having bad luck with this model/brand. (And no, I will not go wired. Because of limited space in my room, I'm forced to play on a pretty small desk and the cord from a wired mouse will just be in the way)

That said, does anyone have any recommendations for a decent USB wireless mouse? It has to be something that's going to stand up to the abuse of gaming/photoshop use and the repeated left clicking it results in. And not... you know.... die in like 5 months because of it lol. I'm on a bit of a budget, so preferably something that isn't going to cost $50 or more aha. I ended up picking this mouse because it had great reviews from multiple sources, but it's just not working out for me :c

I actually had most of my issues with wireless mouses dropping connections or getting interference and randomly not working. Same thing with two wireless keyboards. So I had to go to wired. The cord really hasn't gotten in the way too much.

I tried several different types of Logitech wireless mouses and had no luck. After I unpack I'd be happy to send you one if you want, I likely won't be using them again. It's a Logitech M510

That sucks. I've not had mine drop connection or receive interference, not with the old mouse or the current one (even when I traveled with it and it was in much higher traffic areas for interference). So that's a plus. I'd never go wireless for a keyboard, that just sounds like too much of a hassle lol. But I did some further research on reviews and unfortunately the mouse wheel and left button going dead after a few months seems to be a common thing. Which is a shame, since it's such a nice little mouse up until the point those things happen :c

I think I'm going to pass on the mouse offer though, as much as I appreciate it ♥

This is my second try with Logitech mice and I'm kind of disappointed and put off with them lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little late on this thread, but I swear by Razer's products.  Usually a little higher than your pricepoint, but mt first product was a razer diamondback and that sucker lasted almost 10yrs of gaming before the left click was no longer rebounding.  It still works mind you, just doesn't push back up like it's supposed to.  I now have a Razer black widow keyboard, a Naga mouse and the super cool LED firefly mousepad.  GL with whatever you decide/have decided on!!!