The Gamers Coalition Pet Thread

ShannonSteen

Hi, everyone! I've created this thread for us to have a light-hearted chat, a discussion about our adorable household pets. Mine is a little Pomeranian, Kimmy as we call him. When we're not out fishing, we play catch in our backyard during my days off (though we had to secure one of those petsafe Stay+Play wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn’t stray far from our yard. Our neighbor had a weak wooden partition, and we once had an argument when poor Chandler ended up on his lawn). Overall, he’s a very loving fella. What are your household furries, guys?

2.jpg

Edited by ShannonSteen
  • Like 4

This is Buster - he's a rescue - neighbour abandoned him when she got evicted. I was only supposed to have for a few hours until the RSPCA could find him somewhere else to live - had him 3yrs now.  He loves sticks, bones, playing football, chasing pigeons, squirrels, going for long walks and an enormous amount of cuddles.post-4036-0-88291100-1527674632_thumb.jpg

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is Cirras. pronounced "sigh-russ" He will be 6 months old on the 14th this month and he is truly one of the sweetest, most loyal dog you would ever meet. We originally got him as an early Christmas present for my dad in October but he has truly attached himself to me and would do anything to protect his family. Rottweilers are one of the most loving and protective dog breeds out there. If I were to rename the breed I would call them all "gentle giants" cause they truly are. They look like these mean big dogs ready to strike at any moment but they are softies for their families on the inside and tough looking on the outside. The only problem I have with him is that he still thinks he's a lap dog at 80+ pounds. If you have kids (especially young ones) in your family I would really suggest bringing one of these dogs into your family if you want a protector. (but they do need LOTS of training) sorry I rambled lol. 

Cirras 5 months.JPG

Cirras 5 months (2).JPG