Banned appeal

ZedC

I will be direct, I was banned yesterday night due to a spray that I used on several occasions, I recognize that I had been alerted by another spray and I changed it, but it seems absurd to give me a permanent ban by a simple spray in which a frog appears making a very tiny obscene signal ...

Yes, I was warned by this spray also and had already thought about changing it last night when the campaign ends, but due to the habit and the emotion of the game on that night I forgot that I had been forbidden and I sprayed it on a wall, when I realized of my mistake I tried to convince the administrator to allow me to change it later, but I had already received the ban ...

If I damaged the morals of some, I apologize, but it seems so absurd to give a permanent block to someone for a simple spray (which from my perspective was not so strong).

This is the image.

post-6589-0-06431200-1530410837.jpg

It is possible that after a probable unblocking I will return to do a "stupidity" like this, since I am young and I have no interest in sympathizing with all of you ... I am only looking to entertain myself with people I do not know for a period of time playing at l4d2.

It is up to you to accept this defense on my part and allow me to return to the server OR to say goodbye and until here my time with all of you arrived ...

Until then, great game to all and do not cry for me, I am already dead.

it seems absurd to give me a permanent ban by a simple spray in which a frog appears making a very tiny obscene signal

You seem to be forgetting that you've already been banned 5 other times. Let's look at the reasons: bad spray, rushing, swearing, stacking teams, and the last being for intentional suicide and leaving the game. Maybe this thread will refresh your memory http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/46952-i-was-banned-i-regret-my-mistake/

Especially take note of this part:

However, if you demonstrate a similar disregard for our rules as you did in the past, you will be perm-banned again, no matter what the reason is.

And this:

If I damaged the morals of some, I apologize, but it seems so absurd to give a permanent block to someone for a simple spray (which from my perspective was not so strong).

This was almost an apology, but it's pretty damn hollow. Obviously you don't get it. It doesn't matter if you don't think the spray is wrong, you were asked multiple times not to use it and yet you just couldn't stop yourself. 

It is possible that after a probable unblocking I will return to do a "stupidity" like this, since I am young and I have no interest in sympathizing with all of you ... I am only looking to entertain myself with people I do not know for a period of time playing at l4d2.

And here's where you pretty much throw away the half attempt at an apology by saying you'll do the same crap again. You're obviously not looking to improve the community. The only thing you've contributed is three forum posts all asking for unbans. All you care about is your own amusement. Plenty of people like that have come along throughout the years, most are gone now.

It is up to you to accept this defense on my part and allow me to return to the server OR to say goodbye and until here my time with all of you arrived ...

Defense not accepted. I'm not going to entertain another unban request for a while.