buff bomer plz

vvolf

I don't really have a problem with the points boomers get nowadays. I think they're fine enough already, but I know the OP's idea won't sit well with someone now that he brought up the boomers lol

hey guys, rite now, i boom ppl an some profashional ppl can the sales the boomer horde with use of fireworks or molotovs and kill off easily, which make boomer not very good becoz boomer is good for put presure on survivors but they kill off the horde so easily??? (so no more presure on survivors) so if u dont let ppl use !buy when boomer its good for gameplay an besides others not boomed ppl can still buy the fire and kill off the horde for gameplay or ppl can buy molotov and not use it until boom then they can use it but they cannot make use of fireworks

what do you think XD

So boom some people, then buy a fireproof horde or riot horde (if it's early in the game and no one has points for fire.) Devastating. Also good to boom incaps for the same reason. Just think when using the boomer, just like when you spit, you spit an incap or after a charge/snare.

if buy horde it cost 15 pts to buy!!! but fire like fireworks or molotovs only like 5/6 pts and it enable to kill entire horde!! or buy the other kind boms for deal with fireproof? (cant kill with fire) horde

idk tho just seem like boomer can be control with fire when other team can buy fire/know when to buy fire to control horde, so it make boomer not very good to use

so mebbe we upgrade boomer to spawn horde when explorer on some ppl?

what if u buy an upgrade with 30 pts for boomer an it spawns fire horde errtimey u boom sum1

an u didnt address my talking pts: fire killing the horde with very ease an cost few pts than horde (15)

or we cud do, "disable survivor buy menu when boomed" idea XD  :hihi: