Unben me plz eye apaulogize.

EliasPerez

I was banned for glitching the door in a saferoom which i did not expect to work at all to work but anyways it was my mistake for killing the survivor in the saferoom and glitching through the door. I will not do this again PINKY PROMISE. 

GC Server Admin
(edited)

If you did not think it would work - why would you do it ?  You know it's an exploit  - you cause enough trouble as it is - your fault.  

Even you realise, when you are banned - you don't come into game using an alt - which you have previously done on several occasions.

Ignore the rules at your own peril.

Edited by MPG1770

(edited)

I didnt expect it to work at all and I apologized and will never do it again. Also I cause enough trouble? i barely play....  ive never used an Alt account in my life, get your facts straight before you come up with BS. I know you guys dont like me but i aint gonna do crap to troll anymore. I wanna relive my L4D2 EXPERIENCE!!!  ):

Edited by EliasPerez

GC Server Admin

Your sorry excuse is a paradox to me - do I care - no - you are sorry for a glitch that you tried succeeded - you knew it was a glitch - you tried - don't be in denial.  Many of us have seen you in here on several occasions since that ban using alt names/account. 

Until BM intervenes, you are banned - come back in 6 months and try again.