Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EliasPerez

Unben me plz eye apaulogize.

6 posts / 87 viewsLast Reply

I was banned for glitching the door in a saferoom which i did not expect to work at all to work but anyways it was my mistake for killing the survivor in the saferoom and glitching through the door. I will not do this again PINKY PROMISE. 

Somebody that's been around as long as you should know better by now. No idea who banned you, but I'm not going to remove it at this time. 

If you did not think it would work - why would you do it ?  You know it's an exploit  - you cause enough trouble as it is - your fault.  

Even you realise, when you are banned - you don't come into game using an alt - which you have previously done on several occasions.

Ignore the rules at your own peril.

Edited by MPG1770

I didnt expect it to work at all and I apologized and will never do it again. Also I cause enough trouble? i barely play....  ive never used an Alt account in my life, get your facts straight before you come up with BS. I know you guys dont like me but i aint gonna do crap to troll anymore. I wanna relive my L4D2 EXPERIENCE!!!  ):

Edited by EliasPerez

Your sorry excuse is a paradox to me - do I care - no - you are sorry for a glitch that you tried succeeded - you knew it was a glitch - you tried - don't be in denial.  Many of us have seen you in here on several occasions since that ban using alt names/account. 

Until BM intervenes, you are banned - come back in 6 months and try again.