Unable to renew membership because it expired

Tank

Hello,

I have a small problem. I let my membership expire and now that i want to renew it i cannot because its says i can only buy the yearly membership once. Not sure what to do now, would someone be able to help me out with this? My steam ID is STEAM_1:1:27355215.

Thank you in advance.

I had this happen to me too. It was because I had a pending invoice already. Try clicking on the Store Link up above, then a menu should show up directly under the gamers.co skull logo. Try looking in Orders or Manage Purchases. There might be a pending unpaid invoice and you just need to pay for that one. 

Hey looneypumpkin, its Archer btw.

Yeah i had done that but it tells me its expired, and not pending - the last invoice is the same deal. There are no options for me to to anything and It expired in 2015. So im not sure what to do, or if i can do anything?

Hi I'm in the same situation as the OP here. I bought membership for a year back in 2016 and let it expire after that. I'm trying to buy it again but the store won't let me. It gives the same message OP got, saying "You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so.". Can someone help with this? Thanks!