Personally, I feel like the quality of the server has gone down

mylilneko

Now, this just came up recently, but it really got to me so I felt the need to bring this issue up. I personally think that the quality of the server has gone down. I'm not labeling any names so I can make is as broad as possible, but I feel like either the admins are not stepping up, or they're being too aggressive.

For example, just played on Sacrifice, and I had a legitimate question about leaving the tank in the container after activating it. Instead of being calmly told that no, you can't do this, it's considered a glitch and is ban worthy, I'm told off that if I do that I will be banned. I'm not being talked to nicely, and am just talked to as if I'm some sort of a jerk that just wanted to glitch. Then a member adds on that there is always some jerk looking to use that glitch. I haven't been on the server since 2016. I don't consider myself the most knowledgeable about L4D2 so I like to ask questions. I don't appreciate being called a jerk or being regarded as some idiot. I have actually questions about what can and can't be done because I happen to like the server, and the players in it. But why should I come back if this is how I'm going to be treated. 

Look, I'm sorry if I'm just making a big thing over nothing, but this really got to me. Had a really poopty day and looking to call down after a bit of an anxiety attack and instead I'm called out and I just can't handle it at this point. If you think I'm just crying over spilled milk by all means delete this post. But I needed to get this off my chest while I could. Gonna just avoid the server for a little while to calm myself down, and then decide if I went to spend my time here.

It's ok to disagree, but the standard on this has been to let the tank  out. Because if it's trapped in there it's soft of griefing the infected team because it'll burn out and die with no way to leave. Sometimes we get testy repeating this (along with some other areas in the game) as sometimes keeping everyone on task without breaking the rules is a lot like herding cats. I hope you have calmed down and will come back.