Turbo Unban - Anubis.

Garychios

Hey everyone.  I was kidding around about Corona Virus about it being Mexican, which happens to be my favorite beer, but was banned for my comments.  I do apologize about this during this sensitive subject / time, and it wont happen again.  Also pretty shocked its a perm ban.  

There has been a lot of discussion about this and we haven't made this decision lightly.   First of all, your attitude stinks - as soon as you join and you're on a losing team it's constant whining.  As a previous admin, you know how stressful it can be at times, but you flagrantly push the wrong buttons all the time.  You seem to be joining the Elias and soda regime and quite frankly with the server now becoming popular again we want this a suitable environment for all and not go back to the old ways of creating so much drama.   The perma-ban will remain for 6 months to give you a cooling-off period, come back then we will review the situation.    However, be warned, if you intend to use an alt a/c during this period, it will remain permanent.

Edited by MPG1770

• MPG1770 locked, unlocked and locked this topic

woah woah woah, we don't need to go off the deep end here. Turbo has been around for a long time and is a good dude. Point of ban was to get your attention. these are hard times and all that. 

I'm going to lift this ban, lets try to come together and have some fun clean gaming. I recognize you two may not get along but lets keep it chilllll

• Like 1

• crasx unlocked this topic