Unban Request

mMmno

I was just recently banned from a L4D2 server for "wallhacking"

I did not wallhack although I did do a certain glitch allowing me to spawn just before going through saferoom door.  

This is something in the game and I'm fairly new to the server and I don't know if there were any rules against the glitch, but I certainly wasn't wallhacking. It sucks to get a permanent ban for something that I didn't do or was aware about as I really enjoy the server.

The video is just an example of the glitch.(I didn't make it)

We aren't supposed to use any of those type of glitches here. But I appreciate you coming to the forums to plead your case on it as many do not bother. I'll go ahead and unban you. Just know that using those types of glitches aren't allowed here so do not use them here again. Wallhacking wasn't the reason I wanted but in the end I felt it was a kind of a wall hack :)

• Like 1

I know this may be off-topic, but welcome to the GC servers! It's always nice seeing newer players join our servers and (quickly) become regular players in the game who could potentially end up being GC members nearly a DECADE after the 1st server started :)

Anyway, you can hide in the safe room when the door is open, but at least you know now that we can't spawn inside the safe room when the door is closed :P

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, looneypumpkin said:

Yup, welcome and thanks for playing!

Good that this opportunity occurs.
Looney, you don't think we need more reasons like "troll", "suicide". "rush" in the administrator menus for kick or ban?
It happened to me once that I banned once for "inappropriate language" because we don't have an option to troll.
Either way, I miss being able to ban or kick the old-fashioned way. using the! ban 1400 Looney "hax" :c