Cancellation of the membership

forestgump

I would like to cancel my membershipю The L4D2 server has recently turned into a waste of time; admins regularly experiment with changes. And call it fun gameplay. There no longer regular modes. So I'm asking for canceling my membership

• Like 1

If you came to forums and read more often - you would realise that these episodes are for custom nights only - they do not happen very often - it's a game plan to break the boredom of playing the same routine - it's the first time that Maestro Madness  is being put into practice :  you should expect  glitches and problems to occur during the pilot episode and any problems that arise can be dealt with as they arise.   Don't be so dismissive of an idea until it has been put into practice - a lot of people enjoyed the witch fest yesterday, tank fest not so successful today - but there we have - idea - test - evaluate.  No good demanding a refund when it's only been the first time of this scenario.

• Like 2

Why on earth should I be regularly on the forum? I have enough things to do besides this. I go into the game to relax and not test different modes. Primarily, there were no warnings or alerts in the game on each round of different modes. I paid to PLAY on this servers, not to TEST. 

Since you aren't cooperating and do not cancel the membership, I'll cancel my credit card and, after some months, will not return to these servers.

• Like 1

It's called  Custom Night   for a reason :  We have been running Custom Nights for 2yrs - and that is not going to stop - we have to test different variations of playing the game :  announcements will always be made on the L4D2 forum explaining the game and rules :  if you don't visit more often, you won't know about up-coming Custom Nights.

Edited by MPG1770

Yup as Maestro said, this is something that is only to spice up the weekends. We have discussed it in game, on the forums and in a Discord channel. It's something 90% of the server who was/is playing is actively enjoying. A lot of it is things we haven't used much of before and there will be some oopses. Just try to enjoy and have fun, feel free to recommend a change/advice when you're in there. But it isn't going to be "all the time" by far.

• 11 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 9:17 PM, forestgump said:

Why on earth should I be regularly on the forum? I have enough things to do besides this. I go into the game to relax and not test different modes. Primarily, there were no warnings or alerts in the game on each round of different modes. I paid to PLAY on this servers, not to TEST. 

Since you aren't cooperating and do not cancel the membership, I'll cancel my credit card and, after some months, will not return to these servers.

Membership expires after one year and does not automatically renew. Feel free to go through the trouble of canceling your card though. 

On another note, you could have easily just jumped into the other server if you didn't like what the admins were doing on whichever server you were on. 

Finally, last I checked these are our servers and if the admins want to do something special and fun once in a while they are more than welcome to. I highly doubt there's no normal gameplay ever.