WT(letter after E) Are you guys serious?

MPG1770

GC Server Admin

It has recently come to my attention that some of you - and I know who you are - have been really nasty with your remarks about Mercman in game :    NOW    GET   THIS :

1   You know nothing of the situation - yes we all have trials and tribulations in life and most people who do not receive help have a more difficult time in dealing with issues - I'll admit that I was a bit of a basket a few years ago, but I forced myself to get the help required after several months of depression as I had to give up playing the piano for almost a year after a heart attack.  I got through it.

2   Before you can even think or imagine Merc's situation (which is more devastating than you realise - and for those who don't know - with Merc's permission I can tell you this) .....  His partner after several years of a terminal illness recently passed away.

3   How dare you make judgements and assertions that you not know about.  GC   is about being a supportive community and helping everyone here - whether you like them or not, put up and shut up.   THIS  NOT  A  TRASH  BASHING  PLAYGROUND  for your own amusement.  Furthermore, those of you who recently bought membership, be warned - $15 per year is a very small price to pay to belong here.  If you want to see your membership revoked - that's fine by me. 

Lastly, remember this - If you have no compassion, empathy or respect, then I will personally take responsibility and perma-ban without warning if I see or hear anything like this again.   BTW, for the moment, now that you have been told and if you only joined GC to get a reserve slot and don't bother to come here and read updates etc  -  NOT   OUR   PROBLEM  if you are permabanned.

STOP    THIS   BLOODY    NONSENSE   NOW.

• Like 5