Swearing on GC

JodaHero

Look, I know some people get relatively serious when they play on GC and take their gameplay competitively, but considering how intolerant swearing is on this server, I'd like to point out that ADMINS need to ALSO abide to the same RULES that this server entails. Without specifically pointing out names, admins in general shouldn't have the ability to drop f-bombs on the mic for all to hear, and then without hesitation kick a new player for typing donkey in the message chat without warning. This obviously goes for all members in general, to abide by the swearing rules. But considering I can name at least 8 times this months hearing swearing on the mic from DIFFERENT admins, I felt that it needed to be spoken up about. It actually takes more effort to use the push to talk button and swear, than to just not swear to begin with. I won't post something without a video evidence so here is one but I am not trying to target this specific admin I really want everyone to just get along while following rules, and I enjoy playing with all the admins and members here, 

https://clips.twitch.tv/BadCloudyGarlicDancingBanana

• Like 1