Imagine...

Xterminator

Great mindset NOFX! I must admit that I haven't saved as much as I wanted over the years and i'm still living at home with my parents. I was setback a few years helping out a family member with finances and they have yet to pay me back so that's kind of hurt me over the long run. Slowly though, i'm seeing what I can live without and adjusting my lifestyle accordingly. My biggest problem right now is eating out. I spend a lot of money eating elsewhere when I could be making a lunch at home for work. But these things take time and I'm sure if I set a goal for myself I'll be able to achieve it with the right motivation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I imagine Xterminator giving me the full lowdown on what this thread is about.

Honestly, even I don't remember what's going on in here. I think it was just more randomness. At some point this became a train ride and if people didn't have tickets, they'd get thrown off the train. Speaking of which.......*Conductor voice* "TICKETS PLEASE, LET ME SEE YOUR TICKETS"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:09 PM, Heartless said:

Whoa. I logged into my account made almost 20 years ago. Cool!

Wow I remember you from so long ago, holy crap. Didn't have to throw that number in there, now I feel old...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...