How many cylinders do you have?

gOOters

I suppose if you are in these forums, you do know. I am always surprised when I come across people who don't though. I suppose different things are important to different people.

V-8 forright now, btw

(edited)

Kubota 21" Mower - 1 Cyl.

Echo Weedeater - 1 Cyl.

I LOVE my Kubota. It is about 14 years old, but I used it commercially for about 4 years, so it has about 25 years of normal use on it. It starts on the first pull STILL. They used Yamaha engines on their small mowers, but don't make the small ones anymore :( If I was to buy a new mower now, I would buy a Snapper with a Robin (Subaru) engine, or a John Deer with a Kawasaki on it!

Edit: Or a Honda, prefferably a commercial Honda, but they are all great mowers.

Edited by gOOters

Scag-48 inch with 14hp Kohler(great engine)

21inch Lawn Boy 6.5hp

Little Wonder 8hp blower(moves small children and animals)

2 Echo trimmer 24cc-1 is set up as a sidewalk edger

48cc Stihl backpack blower

I have a wheel that attaches to the back of my Scag. Fun to ride in 5th gear, does about 5-7 mph. Everything else has my power to lug it around.

Well, for me it kinda varies, but this morning I'm looking at 8 cylinders on the left and 4 on the right., and 6 overhead. Various other cylinders are nearby but those are probably off the topic.

8cylinders.gif