Hauntingly addictive game

CowboyFromHell`X

You have to save your money. If you dont have enough from the previous round you'll lose guys. So what does this mean? Don't buy anything unless you have a good cash flow

Kill Kill Kill, the kill bonus gives you tons of money. The kill money should cancel out most of your upkeep. Hint, when you first the game those little guys that attack if you click on them and move your mouse up above the screen they'll fall and die. if it's not high enough they'll just get back up. Anyways eventually you'll work up a ton of money. I still have about 300000 to spend after i pay upkeep and my latest upkeep was about 150000. Then after you get lotsa money build lotsa wizzards cuz they have a spell that will let you convert guys, and if you get tons of wizzards the bar will charge very fast and you convert like 50 if not more guys per round.

i can see that goot doesn't read before he posts...

ok goot. You have to build that church thing in order to convert. Then when it's built you pick up one of those attackers and drop him into your castle, then this light will shine down and start converting him. 45 seconds later you'll be able to place him in a tower (that is if you've built an archer thing, repair or wizzard thing) if you just click on the convert guy he becomes a human bomb and you can detonate him outside your base.