Countdown to FragFest03

Fatty

11 days, guys.

I'll use this topic to post last minute reminders or important rules.

Here are some now:

Campers: Tents must be set up OUTSIDE of the fenced area at the farmhouse, and away at an angle. We don't want to mat down the grass behind the pictures of a pretty pride. :rolleyes:

*at Kemps you'll be able to pretty much set up anywhere you want.

Again, smoking inside the farmhouse is forbidden. There is a firepit just off the deck where smoking will take place.

There will be somebody there representing the farm at all times (free security, so to speak). However, they will be the 2nd enforcer of the rules, I, and some of the others will be the first. More importantly, I assured the owner that we're having responsible guests.

When you arrive you will be signing a contract stating that you are responsible for yourself, your equipment, and you're actions, and that you understand all the rules maintained by the Conrad Farm.

w00t! Getting close!

? urk?

how am I not gonna plug things in? We all have computers we need to plug in....and this thing pulls VERY little power. (as in it is made to be run by a cigarette lighter in a car even if the car is off).

and if I really can't plug it in I will just pour some ice in there I guess, cause it's still a cooler..........

fatty, takin all my fun away.

<_<

Campers: Tents must be set up OUTSIDE of the fenced area at the farmhouse, and away at an angle.  We don't want to mat down the grass behind the pictures of a pretty pride.  :rolleyes:

what is pretty pride?

can we get a little checklist for the things to remember to bring, like system restore discs and stuff

Let's do it here:

network cable

power strip

extension cord

all your cd's for your computer (programs, games, etc)

you food item

drink

chair if you want

clothes, swimsuit, etc

deoderant

power cords for computer and monitor (someone will forget these)

extra cash for FragFest merchandise ;) Got some neat things like: mousepads, ff02 shirts, xtra shirts, autographed group picture (to be taken Saturday evening), and i believe there's one or two more things being done by Mini's wife at Kinkos

what else? some of this info I'm sure is in the

Tips from Lan Vets thread

as well as the

What YOU bring thread

but I'm sure you read those, right st? :rolleyes:

ermm...i may have to skip out early Saturday morning and come back sometime that night....not sure exact times

on top of that bdg will not make it because he gets back from south dakota on friday night, then he has to move into his Kent dorm on Saturday, and I've been involuntarily volunteered to help....(does that phrase make any sense? o0o )

grrrrr