:o(

Chief

I was really looking forward to meeting everybody and spending a nice weekend gaming...that's why I prepaid! I knew I wanted to get down and dirty and meet some folks IRL.

Work, however, conspires against me. I've been getting home between 11pm and 1am and we are not going to be able to Friday before Mags and LongHair leave...and I don't know that I won't have to work this weekend.

Apologies, and here's to next year! Hope you all have a great time. Drive safe and I'll frag with you soon.

<_<:(:angry:

I hate to see me talked about as "dropping out" :o(

I also hate three hours of sleep for the past week and no weekends.

I hope the electricity works out for you guys and that everything is a blast! LongHair and Mags were leaving this AM...I hope that he can still get me a shirt even though I can't make it.

:(

sorry to hear chief

well, bad news for me as well...my car battery died this morning and forced me to use my fragfest admission money to buy a new one :(

gonna come up and give them mantis to use, and i'll pick it up sunday

ncc take my spot or something :P Im not gonna be able to make it due to a long day at work(power outages backed us up last night as our main server is in NY so I couldnt finish all of my work last night), and having just moved I have way to much to take care of this weekend and the timing just isnt right for me 8P)

thanks for the thought chuckles

I spent a little time up there last night, gotta help bdg move up to the kent dorms today so i'm gonna be gone for a little while, but i'll be back tonight

pretty rough night last night, Gunny and I were the only ones still playin by 7am

some fun stuff, tho, had like 3 servers goin....gonna try and get some battlefield or tribes 2 in tonight i hope

Zap and I had a little adventure trying to get a couple decks of cards; a warning to all: don't hope to get fast service from the BP on State Rd up there at 4:30am