POWER?

Magruter

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno

Have you checked the T.V.? Powers out in the Northeast part of the country...like N.Y., Detriot, some others too....go see its breaking news right now! Go now i command you!

yeah....I'm pretty sure this is a bad thing....we can't get ahold of any of them.........

if I don't know for sure if we'll have power I don't know if I'll make the trip up.

I leave at 2 a.m. this morning.......someone tell me before then plz

Power outage is affecting this area, although there are pockets of power. Although I have talked with Fat and Cuyahoga Falls area is down.

They are saying they are getting power restored to some areas, but it will take some time get all areas restored.

I am on a wireless internet card on laptop battery now.

We have no choice but to carry on as normal, but I know speaking for myself, I am an IT profession who had a scheduled vacation day tomorrow to help set this event up, but my job comes first and will be there as soon as I can.

Here in Cuyahoga Falls we have power. As of now, Akron is starting to restore some of the power. We're not sure if the area at the farm has been affected.

Fatty has found an alternate temporary location in the Falls as a back up. So everything is still on.

Fatty does have power at his house, but his internet connect is down. He asked me to post to inform everyone.

As far as the power goes, most of if not all of that area should be served by CG&E. The CG&E side of Cinergy does not generate power, they only provide the lines and maintain them. However, the PSI side of Cinergy does generate power and have been doing some switching to provide for the east side. So I would say it is safe to say that we will have power this weekend. New York on the other hand, well that's just another California, oops we sold too much power and now we don't have enough fiasco. I would venture to say they will be buying power off of us, but that will come at a price, oh yes, it will.

woke up around midnight to power, thank god, had been really hot all day and was off around 4 pm. it was about 90 degrees last night and i don't think i was going to get any sleep... shows how dependent our superpower nation is huh?

Hi!

Well, Cuyahoga Falls generates their own power, so I could watch everyone melt on TV, but I wasn't able to log in to my ISP which was melting with the rest of the NE.

SEE YOU SOON!

As far as the power goes, most of if not all of that area should be served by CG&E. The CG&E side of Cinergy does not generate power, they only provide the lines and maintain them. However, the PSI side of Cinergy does generate power and have been doing some switching to provide for the east side. So I would say it is safe to say that we will have power this weekend. New York on the other hand, well that's just another California, oops we sold too much power and now we don't have enough fiasco. I would venture to say they will be buying power off of us, but that will come at a price, oh yes, it will.

yes, there is enough greed to go around.