FF03 Group Picture

Fatty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno

WHERES ZAD?!?!?!? Oh there he is, hiding in the back ;) <3. Glad to hear it was a fun time. DLM PWNS!

Alright I will give this my best shot...even though I was there some names are kinda mixed together...

First row sitting(l to r) : Fatty, (sorry cant remember), Magruter, Patriot.

Second row kneeling(l to r) : killer339(one crazy man might I say...), Mr.Mustard, NCC, Watchtower, Knockaround, pimpeyez, Paint Chips, BOZO(I am pretty sure that is BOZO), LongHair.

Third row standing(l to r): zad, Zap, Whiplash(I think), Phat_Spliff, Knathrak, swOOp, Jell-O, Windex, SexyTyme, and ugh...m0m...(:))

Fourth row also standing(l to r): Kurtz, Playaa, BIGSHaW (poking head out behind Playaa), Mad Bean (way back), Bullet-401 (in front of Mad Bean), Linch, Chamber, Mini_Me, LostOften, Renegade the teamkiller (;)), ME!!!!!

Names that cant be placed in rows really: Behind Watchtower(the guy with the dog) is SparkyTech, Next to Sparky is Fish, and Next to Fish is mrX.

Gunny

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno

It's funny when you see m0m cause he looks all technical and like he runs the show. LoL m0m u r0x0r m3h s0x0rz

m0m is a crazy guy...dont be fooled by his "Professionalistic" (prolly not a word) look...

All I can say is..."I have a prize for YOU Fatty!"

Anyone at the LAN remember that one? LMAO!

Gunny

It's funny when you see m0m cause he looks all technical and like he runs the show. LoL m0m u r0x0r m3h s0x0rz

whateva

looks like u guys had a awesome time, see ya in a few years