FF03 Group Picture

Fatty

I was asking Chamber if Red (the guy he said that wasn't named in the picture) was the guy with the "B" hat. Looking at my original, I forgot the comma after "Chamber" so it kind of looks like I was making a statement that Chamber is Red and then I ended it with a question mark.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

golly gee! swoops that is hilarious. i bet i we could go through the picture and find even more celebrities in the crowd. i see stone cold, bill gates and bluto (brutus) just to name a few.

(edited)

I never thought about Swoop being Boomhower........but now I totally see it....

this weekend was a blast guys....really enjoyed meeting you all.

my highlights:

actually getting some insight into my pc problems from Mom.

actually calling a man "mom"

meeting Shaw and Swoop was pretty fun....they are some cool guys....the rest of you suck. :P

sleeping on an air matress that was actually more comfortable than my bed (and yeah...I slept....at a lan....alot...)

that rock quarry was a blast...too bad the rain came (sorry I never played frolf with ya Mag)

bigups to Team Canada....you rocked us.

playing highway games with Windex and Paint Chips on the way home and chowing down at Arbies....I'm waiting for the call from the Ohio state patrol trying to get me for littering.

man...there is just too much to list.

I DID NOT enjoy the bugs....still scratching AND cleaning my monitor of bug guts.

overall it was a blast and was WAAAAY too short.

oh yeah....and props to Team5....we shoulda won but my program hates me...(anyone notice that I got DEAD LAST for door prizes by MY PROGRAM!?!?!.....hax)

can't wait for next year.

*edit*

oh yeah....and Fish....thanx for all those movies you shared...............

<_<

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

I live in Toronto Canada, we also created TC ( Team Canada) at FF with Linch, Whiplash and me....as playaa said we owned :D

And I had a blast too meeting you all!

Gotta say I had lots of fun swapping PCs and configs with Swoop, ( this crazy guy has his walk key on his second mouse button! :wacko: ) I must say we kept exactly the same score though :)

I live in Toronto Canada, we also created TC ( Team Canada) at FF with Linch, Whiplash and me....as playaa said we owned :D

And I had a blast too meeting you all!

Gotta say I had lots of fun swapping PCs and configs with Swoop, ( this crazy guy has his walk key on his second mouse button! :wacko: ) I must say we kept exactly the same score though :)

dude your an hour away from me. I'm in kitchener....gees if i knew that damn i woulda chipped in gas and went with you.

Man this wasa ablast! Thanks Fatty for getting it running, Swoop for turning it all on, and everyone else for helping me get my machine hooked up and clearing that damn blaster worm...

too many highlights to list now...

but I can still taste the Tequila, and I'm missing my left eyebrow... kinda smells singe'd... oh I don't know who else saw it but I sawa fire breathing fish.

Pleasure meeting all of ya and I'll see ya next year! :boing:

->Fish,Aug 20 2003, 07:20 AM] I can still taste lighter fluid when I burp. Did the pics turn out longhair?

Expectations (Prognosis):

Extensive damage to the mouth, throat, and stomach are possible. The ultimate outcome depends on the extent of this damage. Damage can continue to occur for several weeks after the hydrocarbon was swallowed. Death may occur as long as a month after the hydrocarbon was swallowed.

I'm just trying to figure out if I should come to the funeral or not ;-p

Drinking charcoal lighter fluid is dangerous. The same is true of other petroleum-based liquids (hydrocarbons) like gasoline, kerosene, paint thinner, baby oil, lamp oil, furniture polish, etc. When you swallow these and other hydrocarbons, they can easily go down the wrong way and get into your lungs. Only a small amount can cause pneumonia within a few hours. The liquid also spreads out over the inner surface of your lungs, preventing oxygen from entering your blood stream. Charcoal lighter fluid and other hydrocarbons MUST be stored in their original child-resistant containers, locked out of sight and reach of children. When you use these products, do not put them down where children can reach them; immediately lock them away when you're done. If someone has swallowed lighter fluid, or other possible poisons, call the poison center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.

->Fish,Aug 20 2003, 06:20 AM] I can still taste lighter fluid when I burp. Did the pics turn out longhair?

judging by what m0m just posted, I'd say he has access to an MSDS book somewhere... hope you're ok Fishy... getting teh pics developed tonight during my oil change.

not sure how i'll get them online, I may have to actually pay them to put it on a CD.... :(:=

that all depends on if Fatty wants to take the cost onto himself again....I know he lost quite a bit o' money on this one and I'm not going to force him to "throw" another fragfest.

but if we have one I'll be there...............though I may be a pansie like Spliff and ST.....and get a hotel...

:P

longhair has short hair.

hehe... just saw this.

yup shorthair... at least from what you can... errrr.... nm :unsure:

as far as another one.... i"m all game for that. Fatty shouldn't have to front all teh cash like that and take a hit when people sign up and don't show. just a suggestion, but I think prepay must be a must for nextyear. And even if it's not a LAN I'd be willing just to go someplace for a weekend and hang out. I think I did just as much chilling as game playing. :fatty: <--- gonna end all my posts with this from now on :)

GC Founder

Now would be a good time to share:

I didn't take a hit. Due to the generosity of everyone that tossed some more cash into the offering hat that Magruter came around with, FF03 ended up under-budget by $75! Thank you, from me (and most importantly, my wife! ;) ) Up until that point, when Mag came to me with the extra donations, I had the thought of that somewhat hindering my mood.

Next year, when redeyez and I find something like a warehouse, I'll be able to splurge more on food and prizes. I couldn't even afford to pay back m0m and others, who spent lots of $ of food that everyone enjoyed.

Hey Fatty, you did an awsome job!! thanx again for giving me a reason to get away from the wife and kids for almost 3 whole days!! I loved it!! Next year ill be able to chip in more as well if need be. :wub::fatty:

nice one you make that yerself?