most diff

Windex

can't really explain why Shaw was different....just didn't expect him to be who he was.

now Swoop on the other hand....I thought he was some laid back old guy......................boy was I EVER wrong.

one thing that was odd is that I didn't treat some ppl the same way in person....it was weird

like I always talk to Gunman online.....but we barely spoke....

and I've rarely (if ever) talked to Shaw, Swoop, Fish, Windex, Paint Chips.....but I talked to those guys alot.....

odd eh?

and the new smilies freak me out.

I'd have to say the couple guys a pictured completely different would have

to be: Playaa, MrX, Bean, Windex, Watch, and Mini.

The people I thought were right on par with they way I thought they were:

Fatty, mom, and mag.

Also, wanted to do a BIG shout out to Chamber for driving us around!

..and to redeyes for letting me crash at his place...and leaving me in the

darkness for a few hours :lol: You guys rock!

aw Whip, you weren't left out...its just for me atleast, u haven't made yourself noticable enough...cuz I didn't even know you were until I saw you playing against me....was kinda funny when I asked you where u were sitting and u typed, behind you LOL :Dand it was nice meeting you

Dont get me started Mack...the guys that werent drinking remember everything the others said...lol...

Here are a couple: I dont think they will mind because they were rather funny, and I wont use names...unless they do it themselves here.

About an hour after I went to my tent to sleep on Saturday I heard the group that was still inside the LAN area making some noise, I peek out of my tent and they were making a bon fire...cool! Well I was so tired from sleeping only 45 minutes the night before that I didnt get up...and about 20 minutes after that I heard "someone" yell "oh 'snap'" (pick the right word there ;)) It was quite loud, but as I said...I was dead tired...well when I get up the next morning I find out it was that "someone" nearly falling into the bon fire while pretending to be Jimi Hendrix....LMAO!

And yes...Fatty said some hilarious things too....especially when we were playing cards...lmao...I wont go into those details...hahaha

Gunny