Ram testing program?

Playaa

does anyone (mom?) remember that program that was used to test Jello's ram at the Lan? (I think Bozo had it)....I REALLY need that program.

also can it be run from cd? cause the pc I wanna use it on doesn't have a floppy drive...

That version will automatically run the RAM tests, Mobo tests, and i think USB tests. However it will test everything in a sysytem hardware wise. We just have it setup to run what we need here at work on all the new systems :)

already done....

as I told Chamber it reads the cd as if it's looking to see if it's bootable (even says "Boot from cd:") then doesn't give me a "press any key to boot from cd" instead it goes straight to windows xp.....

Sounds like the computer isn't setup in the BIOS to boot to the CD prior to booting from the HD. If it is already setup, when you burn an ISO, if it isn't already set to be bootable, you will need to extract the files from the ISO (use something like WinISO) and burn them to a "bootable" cd. In Nero, you can select "Bootable CD" and use a Win 98 SE floppy or floppy image to make the CD bootable.