The Official ThankYou Thread

Fatty

First, thanks to the last worker, Bean, who came back and took all of our garbage away.

m0m, for the server support (even tho he's crabby)

Fish and Knathrak, for their time spent getting everyone onto the network.

Kurtz for those wonderful sausages, once again.

m0m, red, fish, thx1138...who bought all the burgers and ribs

Zad for manning the grill Saturday evening and Sunday morning/afternoon.

THX and Fish for being the first to create a fire and cook over it.

Swoop for his electrical work. We would have been SOL w/o him. Fish was there with elec. knowledge as backup as well. Thanks guys. Swoop spend time before he even came, time when he arrived, made a trip for supplies, and undid it all at the end.

Fish for riding with me to get the BF server files (did we use?) as well as to lowes.

Patriot, for the backdrop for the HLTV (nice try swoop).

Everyone for putting up with me about not parking on the grass or near the entrance.

Everyone who helped break it all down at the end, winding cables and carrying tables.

Sparky for getting some video (looking forward to seeing some) and some pictures...(i didn't have time to get but a couple at the quarry)

Gunny and X for checking virus scans (although we let some people get on network w/o this, and we paid for it...that was my bad, got lazy)

Everyone who lent someone else something, which happened alot.

Playaa for putting out the FF signs that we ended up not using because we cancelled going to Kemp's. Thanks, Playaa.

Mini, for setting up the sponsorships and getting the place wired, a sign created, and some awesome prizes donated.

Gunny, for bringing the Nvidia prizes.

I'm sure I forgot some. :unsure: My apologies in advance. Remind me.

Thanks again!

you forgot yourself for forking out the money, taking the time to find us a location, putting up with all our crap, putting your butt on the line for our stupid antics, helping me find my way around town, taking the pictures for directions, organizing the tournaments.....heck even organizing the "Splash" Competition.....myself, Longhair and Fish were making fun of you for that one.....we're all there to swim and you take the time to actually organize a competition.....

:lol:

so funny.

Yea, thanks Fatty for setting all this up!! Was such a great weekend!

Wanna thanks Linch and Whip for the headphones and fan :D My kids love you for the fan btw HAHA

Also to everyone that fatty mentioned!! Without the support guys, none of this would've happened.

Was a hot, sticky, buggy weekend, and everyone stayed cool, followed all the rules of the place, and nobody got hurt (Even though someone almost ended up in the fire Sat night.)

SWOOP!!!! Is the name with the electric hands!!!

nice job bud.

Fatty a big UP to you. Good work my friend :wavey:

And i'd like to thank me, for driving longhair's butt back to the city b/c he was too hung over to drive...

He was shaking the whole way home, talk about the DT's!!! And no it wasn't from my driving.

Aside from agreeing with all the props that have already been posted, I would just like to thank all of you who showed up. It was a great time getting meet all of you in person and I wish that it could've lasted longer. But that will just make it that much sweeter when we have the next one. I hope to meet more of you in the future lans.