Group get together

Windex

If anyone wants to help plan a get together camping trip or something for a weekend and just hang out (i found that the most fun.. getting to know everyone and spending time with the people in person and not just on the game) let me know... and i think it should be a lil more near columbus or central ohio cuz i know most of the people are in/near ohio with the exception of a few... so IM me At BricksAndTricksB if anyone wants to help organize or what not :)

lol i wasn't talking about a fragfest i was talking about getting together just to hang out, that for me was the most fun for me at fragfest, (lol conn. hmm i do have a friend i've been wanting to meet up there... lol, but you are the only one that far on the coast...sry don't think so) i dunno i could try to organize something, depends when i get a break from school... cuz chicago is a lil ways for me, actually thinking about it, its only a lil farther than the dist to akron... lol but if anyone in that area wants to help me out, (planning something not in my area would be rough) E-mail me, WindexCS@yahoo.com

True i got to DMZ sometimes. and then geto sometimes too. But not too much anymore. I think there is a screenz around where I live and YoMamma. We could al setup a date to lan it up at one of those places and graba a bite to eat. We can get lots of fellow Mmmm community people like YoMamma, me, Halo_Smurf, Jeffe. All others are welcomed. :wub: