Group get together

Windex

How's about you guys split the difference on travel, and go right in the middle to Indiana?!?! :huh:

Indiana is fine by me driving through chicago is a nightmare especially with the SKyway under construction. I have an aunt and uncle that live in Fort Wayne. LEts have one somewhere around there? :P

I don't think anyone but Fatty has the ability (or balls) to organize something like this.

I'm sure with the combined efforts of all in the Chi town area (me, Chief, Mag, Draco, etc...) we might be able to come close to Fatty's Herculean effort. :fatty: ....don'tknow about the balls though... I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll start looking into dates, places, yada yada yada... one draw back from Chicago is that we won't be able to camp, I'd say you guys could stay at my place... but we'd have to learn to sleep standing up. And if Fish brings any lighter fluid or Redeyez brings anything that resembles Tequila... umm...n m. ^_^ I digress.... people would probably have to fork over some cash for a hotel.

a second idea... those of us in the Chicago area... anyone up for a Windy City version of Tequila Panchos?