FragFest Photo Albums

Fatty

GC Founder

What's funny is that in that picture, many are ready for the picture, many are watching me sit down, many are watching m0m flick me off, paint chips is falling asleep, and who knows what mini is looking at, perhaps a bat.

this picture is truly fun

thx for being a sport :boing: . i know how i can be :bang: . i expected you to not post it :wub: .

so many ppl ... all i can picture are cartoon bubbles over everyones head just waiting for comments to fill them.

GC Founder
hey....who's the guy next to the butt? (on the right) in the 6th picture....I remember seeing him but didn't think about not seeing him again that weekend....

Those are the 3 guys that sponsored the wiring. They did their job and then they left.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
i have a few jokes i could make but i'll keep em to myself.

In all seriousness i really am regretting not going. Next year i swear i'm booking off that weekend and i'll come with BigShaw...MARK MY WORDS!!!!

I wanna go so badly and get to meet u all. But i dont think ill be able to go for like......2 more years :(

looked like it was hella fun. LOL, great fun to look at our awsome set up and forethought that went into this one, and compare it with the show-up, clear a spot and play that happend at 02. wish i could have made it to this one, looks like ya had a great time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...