That time again...

General J

Personally, it made me think 10x harder than I ever have about enlisting in atleast the reserves. I have even considered a career as a firemen. Would be a noble career that would promote physical health, which I am pretty big on. Just that pay isn't always too great. But I would be able to get a job pretty much anywhere.

As a Marine, the events made me mad. I remember when I was active duty our entire company getting put into formation out in the field when it all happened. Our CO came out and said these words after the second plane hit (Not verbatum): "You Marines know what's happened. We're going somewhere, we don't know where yet, and we're going to make someone very sorry. Get ready Marines, because this is why wars are fought. Those of you from New York come to my office after formation."

This horrible event is the kind of reason I joined the military. To do my part in stopping things like this from happening, or at least bringing those that do these things to justice. Vengeance is one helluva motivator.

But now I go to class. I just felt like I had something to say.

Laters,

Lance Corporal