A new case for me?

Playaa

so I wasn't planning on getting a new case but I have some parts coming my way (new mobo and processor) and I really like the blue led power supply I (forcibly) purchased at the lan......so I saw This case on newegg for $16 and I'm not sure I can pass it up........whattya think of it?

I like. I am debating a new case right now to go with my new mobo/processor/ram. I might just get a new power supply though and keep my old NASTY looking case. Actually, once I get a new vid card, I think it would be kinda cool to have a nice comp in a gnarly case.

My case is so funked up that I have one side off it totally and a little fan plugged into an outlet blowing on the side of my case! B)

what kinda case you have NOFX?

I really like that case on newegg (especially the black one)....they raised the price by $3 since yesterday though...two things I don't like.

1) it only has built in support for 2 80mm fans (1 front, 1 back) and I am not handy enough to make my own supports.

2) the up front plug doesn't support headphones.

so....anyone have any suggestions for me for another case?

I'm looking for:

1) a side window

2) under $60 price tag (I know that's the hard part)

3) support for AT LEAST 2 80mm fans in back

4) don't need PS (got my cool glowing one and that'll save me a bit of $)

5) black or blue or white or silver

6) MUST be at least MidTower (H) 17" x (W) 7" x (D) 17"

7) I HATE the cases that are long and short...I want them to be about as long as they are tall (taller than long though)

8) have a headphone jack in front or side (not necessary but I'd LOVE IT)

I'm not too picky am I?

so all you techheads....find me a case....give me all the links you can find (I only know of newegg to look through)

and goot...I pmed ya.....make that a topic all about PS's

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

beware goot. I have a 9500 pro and a 450 watt PS, and 2 HD's. My PS isnt name brand either. You HAVE to have your video card on its own line, not daisy chained. I ran into so many problems because that. Windows not booting, shut down for no reason, lock ups, artifacts on the screen, the list goes on.

hhhmmm....I never thought about that...

I think I have my 9700 daisy chained...I frequently get artifacts in games....I always thought it had to do with my card overheating.....

actually now that I think of it I don't think I get artifacts anymore ever since I got my new PS which has enough plugs to not daisychain my vid card....