Banned but for I don't know what

TeK

Hello all.

I tried logging onto Tropolis this morning and it said I have been banned. I don't remember ever getting banned by an admin while in game. Maybe it might have been done remotely? I'm not to sure.

If its a timed ban for something then I would just like to know what it is for and will serve it out as it is. I don't know if it is permanent or not. Just plz get back to me on this one to clear it up.

SteamID-0:1:23807

Thx in advance.

You got banned by me b/c someone provided me with a wrong Steam ID. My apologies. It was for nothing you did at all.

Sorry, found the logs of who should be gone and it is being fixed now. The guilty provider is being quartered and beaten as we speak. :angry:

TeK

Any clarification on this one yet Mmmm people on why i was banned? This is all I ask for and whether its a timed ban which I shall serve or a permanent but for what was for is what I would like to know? I apologize if I did do anything wrong but I don't normally. 40 views and still know one responds? :huh:

Also just as another pointing out. I was just informed by Shinji that Magruter had banned him for doing nothing. The map was scoutknivez and Magruter asked Shinji (Who was under alias) was. He responded by saying Shinji but Magruter continued to Perm ban him.

You do not have to unban him but I, as a clanmate, would just like to know the reasoning behind the ban. He claimed to have said absolutely nothing derogatory or broke the rules so there must have been an alterior motive to ban him.

*edit* Mr. X got to this one while I was typing to respond. Thx tho for proving me innocent. But I would still like a response from Magruter about why shinji was banned.

Edited by TeK

I didn't ban him, i kicked him. We were the last two people left on the map, he gave me the universal knife sound for a knife fight. So when i came out to knife he i as soon as i get close to him, he pops his scout out and gives one bullet to the head. Which i didn't care much for. So i kicked him... But didn't ban him... :bang: