Mad Hacking, ban needed

SheepNutz

Guest PDO

Lol... funny demo =)

At first he just had no walls.. then he realized he forgot to turn his aimbot on, good stuff.

BTW, next time type in status and take a picture and you can get him banned from cal =)

Well with the way Steam is registered they can ban people much easier. Since a CD Key is registered to an email address/account and you cant just change that in your registry they can ban your email address. Since you first log into Steam servers if they ban your email then you wont be able to play CS anywhere.

BTW, next time type in status and take a picture and you can get him banned from cal =)

I hit status in console to get his steamid and I hit F5 to get a screenshot, but my F-lock must have been turned off on my keyboard. Either that, or I just can't find what directory it put the SS in. It should just be under the cstrike folder right?

Guest PDO

You can also type "snapshot" in console :P.

Apparently steam will be doing automatic updates (much like the one tonight) on the source code to make it harder for hackers.

Well, I have found out that if I open up console, and then hit F5 to take a screenshot, it does not take it. If I have console up, then I have to type snapshot to get a SS. In game though, I can hit F5 and the screenshot will take. I'm not sure why that is.