Wrongfull ban

Guest DuctTapeMessiah

i think DTM is who he says he is.....i mean the guy is knowen but not really one of those people who someone would try and pretend to be......i was thinking and no offense to DTM (you are a great player) but i wouldnt pick him.

Yes, I was there that night. And X and I talked about this a good bit. And MrX did some looking at the stats which was quite interesting. Which only confirmed what he and I had talked about. And I agreed with his decision on this. And still do.

And tho' your dad might like playin' here. Your coming in here and puffin' your chest out like an old wet hen. Does in no way help your case.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I played with DTM before on Trop on 1.5 .. everything he said here is consistent with what he said then, he went about.. 12-1 12-2 maybe ?? Ya. You can thank valve for not being able to check his won.

Is there nothing LIKE THIS anywhere else in the world? WonIDs have not fallen off the planet.

I dunno, got the IP, WonID, and SteamID and nowhere to confirm it. Should be simple if the pedigree is there. All I'm getting is, "leave me alone". Don't anticipate much more than that anymore.

Still seeing where this is going.....at least for a little longer. The benefit of the doubt for posting here is wearing off for me because this seems such a simple thing to verify.

Yeah I know DTM and he is who he says he is...i was kinda upset when i heard he got banned...i have seen most of his videos and have played with him enough to know he is the real deal...this is kinda late since he was already unbanned but i just now got registered...I SALUTE YOU DTM!

And tell your dad (LH - Sawdog) to play on when he can.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

he doesnt cheat plain and simple, he just has a nice flick shot. He is who he say's he is.....all the clans that he mentioned that he was in, have all been dead for a while. If you search www.csflicks.net, i'm pretty sure his movie is on there. He's a good player with a good reputation.

i dont know DTM and havent seen him play but my reason for posting here is the following. I thought demos were needed to make bans if someone is thought to be "cheating or hacking" if you will. I know he was banned by an admin but thats still no reason to not demo it ? Oh yea, i tried to look up my old wonid and got nothing either even after a few seasons of cal?

With out a demo, this is really only trolling. I'm sure the people mentioned

were in the server at the time, but there not the ones who need to see it.

Demo, Link, Discuss. Thats how almost all clans handle these matters.

As for not knowing how to do a demo, I always tend to forget the command

myself, so I open up goggle and usually find a match in the top 5 links for

"recoring a demo in cs"

That quotes from [Mmmm]Linch and i think it pretty much sums up what im trying to say. He was banned for not so much the suspected "speed hack" but also "aimbot" which the suspected "speed hack" was nothing more then a knowledgeable player making the most of the game. The "aimbot" nothing more then some fast reaction and fastswitching maybe ? :wavey:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

You can ask marg about me and "speed hacking" on low grav scoutzknivez :P. GG Air Strafe.

With out a demo, this is really only trolling. I'm sure the people mentioned

were in the server at the time, but there not the ones who need to see it.

Demo, Link, Discuss. Thats how almost all clans handle these matters.

As for not knowing how to do a demo, I always tend to forget the command

myself, so I open up goggle and usually find a match in the top 5 links for

"recoring a demo in cs"

That quotes from [Mmmm]Linch and i think it pretty much sums up what im trying to say. He was banned for not so much the suspected "speed hack" but also "aimbot" which the suspected "speed hack" was nothing more then a knowledgeable player making the most of the game. The "aimbot" nothing more then some fast reaction and fastswitching maybe ? :wavey:

Yup I said that :blink: , but it was directed towards clients posting and crying

foul. Not an Mmmm admin. I don't think an admin on there own server is required

to demo a unknown player and post it up for all to see. If that was the case, we

wouldn't get any play time in.

If I seen something "fishy" with someone who was not known to me, I wouldn't

think twice on tossing out a kick or ban....and if I'm wrong, I'm sure that person

would likely post up.

I think too many miss the point - huhuh got it, but anyway.

Moss, he had linked to a video in the initial post, thus the unban and the "ok, now how do I know that is you?"

All Kill3r, re-read this, this isn't one admin crying foul. Already had a witness to it, actually a couple.

Either way, the trusty logs I think have straightened this one out. Play on DTM :wavey:

Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guests

wow... lotta posts when i came back here

sorry for the semi rudeness i was demonstratin, just tryin to get unbanned, i gotta hear it from my dad when he wants to play in there and i got banned for a scoutzknivez game he and a couple other people were watchin

neways, thanks for the unban, ill be sure to get some more games in there

take it easy

- DTM