Wrongfull ban

Guest DuctTapeMessiah

Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah

The server was set to scoutzknivez... and i was banned

I was called a hacker and my friend who was stating that I was not a hacker was threatened to be banned.

If you have not hearf of my name, I'm hella oldschool...

I was in MoL, CK3, X3, D|S, GB, e--. and have competed at 3 cpl's and numerous other lans...

You can download my movie @ http://www.csflicks.net/newsite/database/p...ion=file&id=184

I would appreciate if you would remove this ban, as this server is my dad (LH-Sawdog)s favorite server...

-DTM

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad

DEEETEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hey why don't u get out of that cal-im clan idiot!!

What admins were in at the time?

I did this one. I wasn't the only one seeing the snap. I haven't banned someone for cheating in forever, this just seemed obvious. But, hey, I could always be wrong. And would give the benefit of the doubt just for coming here to post. But, there is no confirmation that this guy is who he says he is. His WonID from the logs does not appear in CAL. Is there some place else to look to confirm who this really is? Is there a place to search by Steam ID yet?

Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah

i had 5 people watching me me at my house play too....

my old wonid is 122397, i am currently not in cal-i but i am a cs veteran, playing the game for 4 years and competively for 3

Certainly, there is some verification that you are who you say you are. That WonID shows up as nothing as far as CAL is concerned. 5 clans, 3 cpl's, this should be old-hat IMO. Should be tons of info out there easily verifying this.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO

DTM's movie is cool =D

Edit : Aren't you a cal admin (I know which one, but I won't say incase you don't want a bunch of random msg's) because, then you could just verify it on IRC if neccesary could you not?

Edited by TFR | PDO

Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah

negative on the cal admin, i wouldnt waste my time

i was RiTD Western Head Conference admin back in the day when RiTD was the baddest league...

as far as mrX is concerned, whe wonid databases have been cleaned... if u look on the search it searches for STEAMID's NOW, totally different from wonids

why don't u remove this ban so my dad could play, i could care less about playing in your server but im no hacker and this is my dad's favorite server so end this bs...

Edited by DuctTapeMessiah

Steam ID never showed up either. Still seems strange that there's no verification, or the inability to provide it.

But the ban has been lifted, we'll see where it goes from here.

Guest DuctTapeMessiah
Guest DuctTapeMessiah

well considering steam ID's were just changed than we can assume that they kept no tract of me in other cal clans, im playing with my locals in a clan called Lethal Hippies (LH - Sawdog is my dad actually... him, pappy, and wingnut, and others play along with the tag but none are on our competive roster...

no demo on this one.... but i got about a gig of other scoutknivez demos... expect to see another movie of mine within a month

mrX i feel there is no reason to have to waste my time to give u "verification" of who i am, stop being a cheese and just leave me alone

Edited by DuctTapeMessiah

mrX i feel there is no reason to have to waste my time to give u "verification" of who i am, stop being a cheese and just leave me alone

You tossed out your resume like that had something to do with getting you unbanned. Soooo, if someone asks for some verification, what's wrong with that? I'd like to see some too, because that's a darn long list of teams and competitions.

btw, i'm not saying i think he hacks, i was just curious about the demo, if there was one. AND i'm NOT saying that it isn't him, but it's not hard for anybody to link to a decent cs movie and claim they are somebody they aren't.

btw, i'm not saying i think he hacks, i was just curious about the demo, if there was one.

no demo, there were 3 people that agreed on it.

also, mrX gets kinda weird when people just ban people, so this is a rarity... plus that fact that he had the backing of a couple other members.

I was not there, however, so it's not in my hands.

but it's not hard for anybody to link to a decent cs movie and claim they are somebody they aren't.

Exactly.

I know what I saw, what my brother saw, and what another community member saw. No question it was fishy. And I'm not talking about the speed thing that most were talking of in the server. The "speed hack" was semi-explained by a strafe trick, I'll buy that, and took that as a reasonable explanation that night. What seemed obvious was the snap of an aimbot and where some of the shots were registering (dunno what this is called, m0m does, cuz it's been seen elsewhere, don't need to dig that up).

Site I go to for CAL stuff always says it is up to date: http://www.ytrack.com/wonid.html

Surely they didn't just empty the database of everything. Is there another?

I do not ban for someone doing well, after you left there was at least one guy at 29-3, and others with similar ratios. And like I said, I hadn't in forever banned for cheating. This just seemed obvious, and not only to me. So where is the trouble with verification? I could care less how well one person does over another. I'm more interested in squaring up teams, Lunk will confirm that from that night :wavey: So telling me to "stop being a cheese" doesn't cut it. It only further confirms what I already suspect, you aren't who you claim to be.

on a side note that's almost related, Fatty if you watch that video you can see the effect of quickswitching to a pistol and back to the awp them zooming and unzooming really quick....happens one time in the video (right after he kills a Terrorist on....that map....that I can't think of the name....anyone help me here?)