Need A ban

Zeabos

I know hes a regular but im afraid we really need to ban him. No this is not a complaint about him hacking or something stupid. This man is just EXTREMELY disrespectful, to nonregulars when there are no Admins around.

I log in from Bartos computer as [LaG]El_Barto and apparently Vain hasnt been around long enough to know who barto is so after he continusly wines about 1.6 i tell him to stop. Then he starts attempting to insult me so we get into a tad bit of an argument. In which he instult my mother and family and makes negative references to my appearence. I make no references to htings like this as the logs can tell you.

I change my name to [DOH]Zeabos and i tell him i am going to get him banned because he is disrespecting other players. He tries to get good goody with me by saying "Haha Zeabos you got 1.6d". I dont think i got 1.6d i think the person who killed me had a good shot. I tell him not to try and get good goody with me and that i will ban him. His mood once again turns sour and he starts insulting me.

I know he is a regular, but we cant accept this kind of attitude from regulars, and this is not a one time thing, ive seen him act this way many times and i am finally fed up.

This all occured round 15 minutes ago on end of aztec and begining of dust2. Thank you and please dont brush this off because he is a regular, regulars have responsibility too, perhaps more than nonregulars.

-Zeab

He does have a tendancy to cry when hes not owning people. Me and him kind of got into a few words of arguement on aztec and for this I apologize. He kept saying how 1.6 sux blah blah and it just got kind of real annoying.

He rly needs to set his attitude straight and learn to have FUN with the GAME. Stop crying and enjoy yourself. Your not CPL so don't think u can own people left and right. I'm not saying I'm CPL either as I'm nowhere near as good as a lot of people that play this.

Set your crap straight and learn to enjoy the game.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

give me his steam id, ill take care of it or post something up about it...lemme know what you would like me to do...

Hey Zeabos. I know what you're talking about. All he does is complain about everything. Im glad you came out and pointed this out. Its not cause 1.6. Hes been doing this back in 1.5 when he 1st came into this community. When I do better than him he starts to bash me and try to put me down cause he claims that he is THE BEST cs player in the world. I've been sick of his negative attitude since I first played with him. The attitude has never changed and I doubt it ever will. Is this worth a ban? Its not up to me to deside, but I do think his attitude needs to be adjusted positivly.

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

haahahahhaa, you think i even noticed you changed your name from barto, i thought he left, you think i was trying to suck up to you, YEA RIGHT, hahahaha, i dont need to waste my time sucking up to you. As far as me not being able to own people left and right, sure tek, seriously you know how many of you guys could beat me one on one, hardly any, and 1.6 it sucks, i will whine about it all i want, its the most useless piece of garbage i have ever seen, they totally werent even looking at the final outcome when they finished putting everything together. Yomamma, i dont say i am the best in the world, but i assure you i am one of the best that plays at Mmmmtropolis, also, i dont need to give anyone of you respect, if i were to meet you in person, i would probly show some manners and stuff like that but as far as online, you can just go off and cry in a corner, the most respect i show you will be to follow the rules of the server. Also, i dont know if 1.6 has a mute, but if it does, how about you mute me instead of trying to get me to stop whining, because i wont.

the most respect i show you will be to follow the rules of the server.

Seeing as how its in our rules to respect the other players you have totally contradicted yourself.

Thanks for making this decision VERY easy.

*note for admins.. I dont have the rcon to ban through HLSW so if someone could take care of this joker I would appreciate it 0o0

My money is on Moss :o .

And stop your crying. Your not CPL and your not gunna beat everyone on 1v1's. How about u stop whining about 1.6 cause u know what, Your not the only one to whine about it. 95% of the people don't like it. But they still play cause its fun. Your just a hypocrite for thinking ur super awsomely good and everyone is supposed to bow down to u.

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

GREAT, thank you for banning me, now i dont have to stress over all the junk players and there nub crap anymore, i can devote what is rest of my cs life to scrims. Tek you should bow down, you stupid nub, dont even talk in my direction until you can get some real skill.

Ill 1v1 you, but o wait, your so incredibly good, you would rape me hardcore, rofl.

I love people like you, think your so good, and take advantage of people in pubs that are just trying to have fun and not even trying.

Comon I know your gonna bring up the MCC match, lets hear blab your mouth how much better you are than all of us monkeys.

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

yea killer, your free to jump right into the argument, ok now that your here, shutup. I am better then you, and dlm... just stupid, i dont even take you guys seriously, look at your clans name, just w0w. Mcc sucks btw, 3rd party maps, whats the point of even trying?

lmao, like everyone else hasnt jumped in at their own free will, gg.

Yup, your so much better, hail to the all mighty vain...

What does a clan's name have to do with anything?

If MCC sucks so much, why did you play?

*EDIT*

This is something we say with football, and its so true. The ones who do all the talking are the ones who are scared, scared of defeat and know they arent all what they say they are. So keep talking vain.

Edited by Killer

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

w0w rackish what the hell, i never did anything to you, oh, why dont you just shutup now killer, you have no idea what is going on do you?, go delete counterstrike, while your at it, delete you operating system, stick to jumping into conversations in real life and see what happens, i am better then you, i am your god, now get down on your knees and start praying.

LMAO!

Man and I thought the Special Need Kids at my school had problems.....(no offense to them or anything, some of them are cool)

You remind me of someone I know. Is all big talk when hes behind his computer monitor, but in real life just a little kid with no muscle. I would love to step toe to toe with you in real life. Now heres the time where you say how big and bad you are and cant prove it. For all I knwo your a fat 7th grader who has no friends.

If you think your so good, you dont need to tell everyone how good you are, people would just know. But it dosent appear that way.

I got an idea, why dont you come to michigan, and attend the lan HSE (Head Shot ENT) Well lan it up, you will try to rape me, then we will put on the gloves, sound good?