Need A ban

Zeabos

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

rofl, dont try to threaten me you idiot, im not scared, and why would i go out of my way to some stupid lan, i have a life, its good, now, go into your bathroom and give yourself another pep talk on how strong you are, seriously who threatens people over the internet, losers, thats who, you wouldnt do anything if i came, now go have fun at your lan, talk some crap, and get stomped.

It's nice when you can catagorize people by how they type, talk, and use words in how they speak. He appears to be very young, immature, and illiterate.

Then you go to people like Fatty, m0m, rev, maggy, they all use proper english, talk like a normal person, and you can tell their educated.

(I have many spelling errors, dont need to tell me, I allready know)

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

Also, reminds you of someone you know, could it be yourself. Your just being a hypocrit when you threaten me, now stop talking, and once again go give yourself another pep talk in the bathroom.

How was I in any way threatening you? I made a suggestion of giving you a chance to prove to everyone how "godly" you are at cs and live up to all the smack you talk.

Please, next time read, you really are a total and complete moron.

Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guest Vain
Guests

ROFL thats funny man, you think i care how fatty, m0m, or rev talk... Just go kill yourself, you sound really old, or your young and you have no life. Seriously if your going to harass how i type, you better go rethink your life cause you must not have one. I will leave the correct english to where it belongs, in school.