Date and Location Set

Fatty

tee hee very funny, prolly like before, you bring a tent and set it up, also inside upstairs in the hall, there should be some sleeeping room, or you can sleep in your car (which i might, who knows), but im bringing a cot and a sleepin bag.

i'm really a guy

Edited by PuppySurprise

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

->Fish,Dec 10 2003, 02:42 PM] Cool I am stoked (here we go again) :P  I just hope we remember to bring everything this time so Fatty and I dont have to make 1000 trips to the store.

Hey! I drove mrX's jeep to the store with LongHair to get ice, water, and a whole bunch of stuff too!

But yeah, lets not forget as much this year ;)

Gunny

the rain rocked...watching that wall of water come towards us down the field was so cool looking.

and hey, I drove my car to about 3 different computer stores in town and made about 5 trips because I'm indecisive and poor at the same time.

:P

dang...remembering all this junk makes me wanna go back and do it all again.

only this time I'd make sure my program didn't put me on a team with Longhair AND put me at the top of the prize list (instead of freakin dead last)

I know I am looking forward to seeing you all again, it's gonna be a blast. I slept in my blazer at the last one, quite comfortable really, just put the back seats down and was able to stretch all the way out. And this time their won't be any bats and guano.........or will there be? :o

• 2 weeks later...

I can bring a bunch'a stuff for camping and such. I myself will probably just throw a smaller matress into the bed of my pickup and sleep there if I do sleep, but I got bookoo amounts of camping gear if anyone's planning on camping and wants to save a buck or two.

I'll be sleeping in my van prolly, but I have a 3 room tent I could set-up for people if yer desperate and you drive a Geo Metro (notice how everyone who owns one of those is large?)

Also don't forget yer lawn chairs B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Fatty when you get a final address or such could you please email or aim me with it. I'll be driving from Maine hopefully. ;)

Who all is coming from the Chicago area? Myself, and probably/hopefully two or three buddies will be driving from Des Moines. On the way to FF02 we went through Chicago. Kurtz suggested we hook up with your caravan this time, makes sense to me. We can all get lost together.

Ya know, Hertz ain't a bad idea...having the belts come off of the van in '02 wasn't all that much fun.